Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I scanned to WedScan when nothing else activated, and now I…

Customer Question
I scanned to WedScan...

I scanned to WedScan when nothing else activated, and now I don't know how to access what was successfully scanned.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet 6500APlus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

My first attempt was this evening.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I solved the problem on my own. I notice my account was charged $23. Please reimburse.