Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson Perfection 2480 PHOTO this morning I have…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson Perfection 2480 PHOTO this morning I have been scanning slides and it has been working very well. It has now come ou with an error message and eon't open and scan any more slides the message Document could not be located I have tried the advice on the error message and it will still not open your help would be apprecated

Technician's Assistant: Is your Epson printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes the preview warms up and then loads the documents up following up with this error message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About a month ago I originally had a problem with the down load as my PC is a 64 bit computer and you didn't have a driver for a 64 bit computer it has been working extremely well until this after noon

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please my scanner is still opening
My scanner still says that the could not be located
Please as I would like to get my slides scanned
I have just tried to start the process of the driver by passing the desk top short cut and I am still getting the same answer Document could not be located
How long am I going to have to wait for the technician
Could you please ring me on(###) ###-####whe you are able to contact me Regards

Which software are you using to scan?

I have now been waiting for 3 days for the technician to get back to me to try and find out why my EPSON perfection 2480 photo scanner is not working the answer I am getting is document cannot be located please come back with an answer

Which software are you using to scan?

I Want to cancel this request as I have had no response from you. Epson have answered my questions