Printers

We replaced the drum. Now everytime we copy the paper jams.

Customer Question
Hi! We replaced...

Hi! We replaced the drum. Now everytime we copy the paper jams. It can receive papers without jamming exc for the last few pages. Thoughts? Brother MFC 7860 DW

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

Brother MFC 7860 DW

Technician's... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

Brother MFC 7860 DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just startyed today after replacing the drum

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably never!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its over an hour! are you going to respond?
5/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I m afraid it took too long and I cancelled my membership! I’m off to sleep .
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
We have an MFC-7362N printer which is paper jamming at the
We have an MFC-7362N printer which is paper jamming at the rear rollers. Have cleared all paper from machine & prints maybe 1 or 2 sheets, then jambs on next print again & again. … read more
Dustin Stroh
Dustin Stroh
Computer Networking and Information Securities
I need some technical support. I have your BROTHER MFC 7860
I need some technical support. I have your BROTHER MFC 7860 DW. ,,,When I press COPY, the message comes up MANUEL FEED. LOAD PAPER, even though there is plenty of paper in the tray. .... I have used t… read more
Andrew
Andrew
Service Manager,
Associate
I have an mfc 7860. When I print or copy, I am getting a
I have an mfc 7860. When I print or copy, I am getting a repeating mark on the right side of the page. I cannot see that anything is stuck in the printer. I recently replaced the drum and toner … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
Stop searching for answers—
MFC 7860DW reads print unable 6D how do I correct it?
MFC 7860DW reads print unable 6D how do I correct it? … read more
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line,
Information Technology
I have a Brother MFC 7890 DW laser printer. Is it possible
I have a Brother MFC 7890 DW laser printer. Is it possible to print a fax that was received yesterday from memory? … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Repeated paper jams. Brother mfc-8810dw. It's not the
it's not the computer because the jams are happening when copying also … read more
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Computer Specialist,
Master of Science Degree
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My printer is suddenly jamming when copying. Won't even
My printer is suddenly jamming when copying. Won't even produce one copy before it jams. I've replaced all the drums and toner cartridges. Model: MFC-93225CW … read more
Printer and Office Tech,
Brother mfc 8910dw jams at the drum -- changed drum still
brother mfc 8910dw jams at the drum -- changed drum still happening … read more
Support Technician,
Need to learn how to use scanner feature of MFC-7860 DW
Need to learn how to use scanner feature of MFC-7860 DW (Brother) … read more
AAS Information Technology
I have a Brother MFC-9340CDW. I was getting notifications
Hi. I have a Brother MFC-9340CDW. I was getting notifications from my printer that it was time to replace the 4 drums. I ignored the notifications for a while, but eventually ordered them. Before the … read more
Printer and Office Tech,
I have a brother mfc 8910dw. most times it jams when
i have a brother mfc 8910dw. most times it jams when printing from sleep i have check the machine several times but i do not find anything lodged that could cause this any ideas… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
My mfc 7840W is jamming repeatedly (but not always the same
My mfc 7840W is jamming repeatedly (but not always the same time) in the front cover and the back door. I'm able to remove the drum unit and release the paper that is stuck, however the fact that it k… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a Brother MFC 8950 DW printer. I was doing a duplex
I have a Brother MFC 8950 DW printer. I was doing a duplex printing when I got a paper jam. I cleared the jam and restarted the printing. It prints one or two pages then jams again. I've cleared paper… read more
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
Appliance Repair Technician,
I've had a Brother MFC-8440 for the past 10 years and love
I've had a Brother MFC-8440 for the past 10 years and love it - until now. Whenever I've printed anything for the past 3 days, the page comes out with 3 black cylindical evenly-spaced roller-like mark… read more
Printer and Office Tech,
We have a MFC-9970CDW model of Brother Printer. Lately it
We have a MFC-9970CDW model of Brother Printer. Lately it has been leaving tiny dots of black on everything that prints. I have cleaned the corona wires several times but it still continues to leave t… read more
i keep getting a replace toner message even thought i keep
i keep getting a replace toner message even thought i keep putting in genuine brother cartidges (MFC DW 8890)… read more
Colin Vincent
Colin Vincent
Company director/Engineer,
City & Guilds 224
I have a Brother MFC 7860 DW I am using for just copying, it
I have a Brother MFC 7860 DW I am using for just copying, it is not presently connected to a computer. It is asking for a new toner cartridge after approximately one month with a high yield toner cart… read more
Charlie
Charlie
Field engineer,
i have a brother printer MFC 7420 purchase 9/06 and it was
i have a brother printer MFC 7420 purchase 9/06 and it was working fine. I have change the drum and ink about four time and never had a problem. Since the last change it keeps saying change drum and i… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,