Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Mutoh Value Jet 1324 I replaced the print head along with…

Customer Question
Mutoh Value Jet 1324 I...
Mutoh Value Jet 1324 I replaced the print head along with the dampers on my VJ1324. I have reset the life indicator. Is there an aliment procedure? What are my next steps before reinstalling ink and test printing? I also replaced the entire maintance station.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 4 months ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Give me a few moments and I will post the information below.

Ok. Please use the link below and download the Service Manual for your Printer. Then go to page 292 forward for the needed instructions.

https://www.manualslib.com/download/876781/Mutoh-Valuejet.html

Let me know if any more assistance is needed.