Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HL L2375DW sqeals lodly as it prints a page. But not if…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. My HL...

Hi Pearl. My HL L2375DW sqeals lodly as it prints a page . But not if the page is blank. Is there something I can do. Consumables are Brother.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Oops. Didn't know it had one. How do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

Again no. The printer is brand new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. I am very pleased with image quality and speed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
RU there?
5/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry.
Yes I still need help with the problem.
Brian
We seem to be battling the time difference between us.
It is 0730 here in Australia on May 3rd.
Should I wait for Harry still?