Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Keep, getting error message "Printer error: turn on the

Customer Question
Keep, getting error message...

Keep, getting error message "Printer error : turn on the printer again . See your documentation for more details 031008. The printer i an Epson WF-4730 . I have followed the instructions numerous times with no success . Also unplugged it for 10-15 minutes . Nothing seems to help .

Technician's Assistant: Is your WF-4730 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't recall . Where do I check for updates ?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No , thanks .

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you seeing any particular error code/number like 0x97 for example?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.