Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to print from my MacBook Air to Brother MFC j825DW.

Customer Question
Trying to print from...

Trying to print from my MacBook Air to Brother MFC j825DW. Getting message of "filter failed".

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MFC J825DW: wirelessly or by USB?

I've tried it both ways. Currently I have it connected with the USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Probably not since I purchased 2 years ago?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This problem began when we put in new ink cartridges

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.