Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need help with a Samsung Xpress M2885FW. Dell laptop and…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with a Samsung Xpress M2885FW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell laptop and Iphone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Xpress?

This on just started to act up but I have another that wont print, it says paper tray empty but it is not, but it will copy if I unplug it and replug it in, so I know the sensor works sometimes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Mac expert, thats for airprint but it does the same thing plugged into the Dell

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 19 days ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer