Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a pima mg3600 and I have a paper jam can you help me?

Customer Question
I have a pima...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon mg 3600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

About 10 mins.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just installed it in January have not updated anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

1) Please remove all cartridges from printer with printer powered ON.

2) Wipe off contacts on cartridges with clean lint free cloth or paper towel. Use flashlight, and look throughout printer for any bits of paper or paper dust. Open all covers/lids.

3) Unplug printer from POWER (you wall power outlet), so printer goes dark

4) While the power is UNPLUGGED, press and hold the power button on printer for at least 30 seconds. Then, release power button.

5) Plug printer back in , and power on

6) Reinstall ink cartridges.

Please let me know results of these steps. Thanks.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.