Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY printer seams to be working fine, but I can't. Print from…

Customer Question
MY printer seams to...

MY printer seams to be working fine, but I can't

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Print from my compputer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

With this computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have printer from this computer, but something has change - I Don't know what.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.