Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is just sending out blank pages, all the ink

Customer Question
My printer is just...

My printer is just sending out blank pages, all the ink cartridges are full but I cannot get any documents printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson XP-320

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages Yes I can open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do, this is a time of day thing as I am in Australia.

Have you tried a print head cleaning?

its perfect
Problem solved but not by you so do not take money from my credit card. Thank you