Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Great. But i was wondering if we could increase the

Customer Question
But i was wondering...

But i was wondering if we could increase the character size of this printer and the star tsp100III my chef says its too small

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

We just bought them

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We work with touchbistro

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
star sp700
are you there
5/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no thank you
i thought i would get an immediate answer not the day after
i have resolved it myself
thank you