Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm using an HO 8600 to scan a document. I have a paper jam.

Customer Question
Hi I'm using an...

Hi I'm using an HO 8600 to scan a document. I have a paper jam.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Office Jet Pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It just jammed and I don't see a control to eject the paper

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Some ti me ago but it scanned 22 pages before this occured

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.