Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know how to open my MG3600 printer to replace the…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to open my MG3600 printer to replace the ink cartriges

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your MG3600?

No, but I don't remember what I did before. Senior senility!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No, I am not able to open the lid. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's my problem right now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
5/2/2018
Technician: hongkongpom, Technician replied 4 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Technician

Hello there please look at this page click me