Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's my printer: Canon Pro 9000 II. All of a sudden, the…

Customer Question
It's my printer: Canon...

It's my printer: Canon Pro 9000 Mark II. All of a sudden, the printer pulls the left side (as I'm facing the front of the printer) of the new page through much faster than the right side of the new page. So it jams. I've been printing for years and a lot today...and all of a sudden it does this every time. I do know the printer has too much dust on it. I'm not sure what to clean/change and I'm located in a small town in the mountains of Costa Rica.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

As I said, It's my printer: Canon Pro 9000 Mark II.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Canon?

I've tried reloading the new paper and just trying to print one page at a time. I can't get even one page to print.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

What are the fees for your help? I can't find that on your website.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/1/2018
Technician: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Note: If you get a pop up requesting a Secure remote connection, please ignore this! It is an automated message from the website.

This happens when the registrations roller is either dirty or worn.

I will send you a link from Canon on cleaning your printer.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART129623

Let me know if you need any further assistance.