Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's offlline. Canon MX490. A few days. A couple of days…

Customer Question
It's offlline. Technician's Assistant:...

It's offlline.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX490

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX490?

A few days.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A couple of days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Is this really that hard of a question?
5/1/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

It's done.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Windows.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx490?tab=drivers_downloads

Please go to the above link and download the MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)