Sheri
Sheri, Expert
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I am trying to copy a document from my EPSON XP-830 Screen,

I am trying to copy a document from my EPSON XP-830 Screen, but am only able to copy from the ADF....even when I try and change settings. Not a big problem but aggro
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Computer is a DELL laptop, but I'm simply trying to print manually from the Printer
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope, I think we're good.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Do you mean when you place a document on the glass it will not copy?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No. It won't allow me to copy from the class and sends me a message which says the following: "Document will be fed from the ADF with the current setting. Place the document in the ADF with the printed side up". It doesn't provide me the opportunity to copy from the glass as it requires me to copy from the ADF.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I appreciate your offer, but that seems a bit rich. I'll try and figure this out on my own. I had hoped there might be a simpler solution.

Ignore the remote offer, it is system generated, not by me. We can continue via chat. I am reading your reply now.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
LOL. That is noble of you:) Thanks.

Try going into the copying settings on the printer menu and select Clear All Settings — Restores the copy settings to the default settings.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Great. Give me a sec. You are a Goddess, Sheri. Thanks so much for your patience and customer driven service.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That was my way of saying it worked:)

You are very welcome. I am glad it's working. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance. Please don't forget to accept my answer and rate me if you are satisfied with my response.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
5 stars from me. I wasn't quite sure how to "accept" your answer but you solved my problem. and I've listed you as a favorite

Thank you!