Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to set up the printer on a wifi system. I think…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up the printer on a wifi system. I think I know how to do it but,,,,,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MX870

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About two days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last night

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/4/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC?