Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Icannot connect my laptop to my printer fo Wi-Fi printing.

Customer Question
Icannot connect my laptop...

Icannot connect my laptop to my printer fo Wi-Fi printing. The Check Netwwork connection report show:

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson force 545 all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About 3 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

80 years old (smile). Don't know hoe.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to print from my laptop

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today. Are you wanting to connect the printer to your wireless router or are you trying to connect it directly to the computer wireless? If you don't know the answer to that question, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jason

The laptop is connected to the router. I am trying to set the printer so I can print from the lapto. It was working fibe until 3 days ago.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Update Payment Info" button, come back to this page, and click the "Accept Offer" button once more.