Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am not getting a clear printout. I think that the heads…

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting a clear printout. I think that the heads need to be cleaned and I have a new computer and can't seem to find out how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just since I hooked up the new Dell

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i am sorry that I am not a computer epert

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Epson Workforce WF-2630 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff