Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson xp-320 printer. I installed new ink into the…

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson xp-320 printer. I installed new ink into the printer and it keeps coming up as no recognized. This is the second purchase of ink that is stating the same problem. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your XP-320?

No I have had the printer for about a year and have changed it at least 5 times without any problems

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

The only message I get is 'ink cartridge not recognized" and yes, I can open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 4 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Epson xp-320 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

the ink cartridges that i have replaced show that they are not recognized. this is the second purchase i have made for this problem

Understood.

I do see there is a firmware update available for your Epson xp-320 printer.

Are you able to install this?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me 5 stars after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff