Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print pictures sent from my desktop.

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print pictures sent from my desktop

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know if I ever did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I checked the ink and they have just been changed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What exactly happens? Does the printer not print at all, or blank pages?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Forget it and do not charge me thankyou