Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I did a reinstall of Windows 10 on my Dell 8700. I have

Customer Question
I did a reinstall...

I did a reinstall of Windows 10 on my Dell 8700. I have reloaded all of my software removed by the install except my Office 365 Personal. I can find an email showing my subscription should be active, however, I cannot find the original box or card that I purchased for the software. How do I reinstall Office 365 Personal when I do not have the software key?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes. I've found two email, one for the Office 365 on my Dell and the other for my Office 365 on my HP laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Outlook web.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?

Yes and I periodically clean it keeping only emails that I mis-deleted and archive them.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. You can download and install office 365.

Just sign in at the link I give you with the same account you used to purchase office: https://www.office.com/ once signed in your should see the option to download the software and that will get it back for you. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.