Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MG5320 printer ... my husband wants to be…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon MG5320 printer ... my husband wants to be able to print from his lap top ... The blue 'antennae' is alight on top of my printer ... what do we need to do to connect him wirelessly??

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

He has an ASUS laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG5320?

My printer works fine with my desktop ... he just got his lap top last week and we're now attempting to make it possible for him to print via wi-fi from my printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm thinking probably never since I installed it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I guess it would also be terrific if our daughter could print via the wi-fi to this printer from her iPhone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.