Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It keep telling me that hard disk error. Hp 15. Can we talk…

Customer Question
It keep telling me...

It keep telling me that hard disk error.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp 15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 15?

Can we talk and what can do

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the exactly complete message you are getting regarding the disk error?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.