Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's asking me for a pin number. Hp deskjet 1110. I just got…

Customer Question
It's asking me for...

It's asking me for a pin number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp deskjet 1110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

I just got the printer and I;m trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 weeks ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

If you are trying to setup your printer with an Apple device, such as an iPad, do the following to complete the printer setup:

On your Apple device, open the App Store to select and install the HP e-Print app.

In the Welcome to HP e-Print window, follow the prompts for configuration.

Enter your email id and click on Activate using your email when prompted. Select Activate to receive the Activation Code by email.

Find the PIN number displayed in the email and type the code in the application to hp deskjet 1110 setup.

Enter all the required data preferences and select Done with HP Deskjet 1110 Printer Driver.

Please let me know the result.