Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My mfc9335cdw printer photo copier print with small red

Customer Question
My mfc9335cdw printer photo...

My mfc9335cdw printer photo copier print with small red fleches on one side of the a4 paper how do we rectify this probem

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MFC9335CDW: wirelessly or by USB?

By cable to computor

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The pinter is very new

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please