Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Since connecting to the NBN we are unable to use our Epson…

Customer Question
Since connecting to the...

Since connecting to the NBN we are unable to use our Epson Printer. Can you tell me why?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 5 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Epson printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.