Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It won't print wirelessly, hp laser jet pro 200 mfp m276 nw,

Customer Question
It won't print wirelessly ...

It won't print wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp laser jet pro 200 mfp m276 nw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Since I got it - i gave up and used a cable

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, but from time to time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Works fine with a usb cable, printer connects to the web thru my FIOS router, it communicates with HP

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Was it printing before via wireless and just failed all of a sudden?

Please let me know

I was never able to get it to print wirelessly. Tried multiple times following on screen prompts, nada.

Thanks

Did you run the installation from the disk yet that came with the printer?