Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

You'll think I'm an. (I'm feeling like one!) I bought a new…

Customer Question
You'll think I'm an...

You'll think I'm an idiot. (I'm feeling like one!) I bought a new 75A black toner cartridge (Model CE278A) -- and I can't get it into the machine!

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your CE278A?

No. But I haven't done it in a long time.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. I've opened the lid and can see where the cartridge should go, but I can't get it in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Would it be possible to talk to someone so I can explain what I'm doing and the tech could tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: Domijones Manalo, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Domijones Manalo
Domijones Manalo, System Administrator

Hi!

Thank you for your question. I am Domijones and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You may follow the procedure below to guide you on how to remove and install the new toner cartridge for your HP CE278A printer.

Toner Cartridge Replacement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NWAZWjOFak

Replace The Toner Cartridge On An HP LaserJet Printer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfjmfMXpf9Y

I hope this helps.

Thank you.
Domijones