Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Cannon MX492 printer will not connect to my router even…

Customer Question
My Cannon MX492 printer...

My Cannon MX492 printer will not connect to my router even after I rebooted both at the same time

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MX492: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Dont know. but it will not cennect to router so hard to do it now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 3 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Try this on your printer please.
Press the Setup button.
Press the right arrow until Device settings appears. Then, press OK.
Press the right arrow until Reset setting appears. Then, press OK.
Press the right arrow until LAN settings appears. Then, press OK.
Press the left arrow to select Yes. Then, press OK.
Then try the WiFi again.
I cancelled this

ok,