Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I got a message a few weeks ago to change the fuser. I

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message a few weeks ago to change the fuser. I ordered a new fuser which is here but in checking the manual it says I need to have a tech do this work. Any way I can find some instructions to do this myself. It doesn't look like a complicated part. I'm a long ways from a printer place. It would be a major hassle to have to find a tech. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Good point, sorry. Brother MFC-9320

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-9320?

A few weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

With in the last year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/3/2018
Technician: Richard Hill, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Engineer

HI,

Please see the following video which explains how to change a fuser on Brother printer, it's a slightly later model, but should a very similar process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiWw0KcMOs8

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich