Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It won't print from remote or my printer. Usb. 2 days ago…

Customer Question
It won't print from...

It won't print from remote or my printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

2 days ago that is when it started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No it always printed be fore

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Give me a second

ok

i don't have 39.00 i will try again next week

ok