Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to install printer. HP Officejet J4680 all in one.

Customer Question
Trying to install printer ...

Trying to install printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet J4680 all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Computer is new printer is old

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am old and not tech savvy update OS?

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Printers
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 20 days ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

What operating system is your PC using? Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
10

Would you like for me to provide instructions on how to install or would you like for me to offer remote services?

OK, to install the printer you will need to download the drivers/software from the HP site. I have provided the link below. Once it is downloaded run the file to start the install. Follow the prompts and select your connection type from the list.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-j4500-j4600-all-in-one-printer-series/3645081/model/3692887

Let me know if you have any further questions I will be glad to answer them or need remote assistance. Please take a moment to rate my services and submit at the top.

Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 18 days ago

Hi, I wanted to follow up with you and see if you were able to try my solution? Please reply back to me letting me know the outcome. Or if you have any further questions. Thanks, Cris.

ITCris
ITCris
ITCris, Technician