Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get error message OxEA and then it says to turn my fax…

Customer Question
I get error message...

I get error message OxEA and then it says to turn my fax machine off and turn it back on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes. I have a fax in my machine that I need to print and it won't print because of the message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never have. I don't use it as a printer. I just use the machine to do copies and send and receive faxes.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?