Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Has error message OxF1. 2months ago

Customer Question
Has error message OxF1 ...

Has error message OxF1

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

2months ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What is the make and model of your printer please? Different models have different meanings for this code

Epson Workforce WF2750
No thanks ,very high cost for a printer purchased 2 months ago,with 1 year warranty

It is the price for this paid tech support service.... Sorry about the premium ads, I cannot even see them, please ignore

This error code is usually displayed because of the corrupted registry entry in your PC. If your Epson printer has shown this ‘0xf1” Epson Printer Error Code’ then the print head will not be able to go or read from left or the right side while it is initiating the printing process.

I recommend you remove the printer software from your computer, restart then add it back using the Epson website

I will get you the link to the software to resinstall the software....

Click HERE and choose the first option for drivers and utilities