Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IT PRINTS LIGHT YELLOW AND LIGHT BLUE LINES, BUT I REPLACED…

Customer Question
IT PRINTS LIGHT YELLOW...

IT PRINTS LIGHT YELLOW AND LIGHT BLUE LINES, BUT I REPLACED ALL INK...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

2530 EPSON

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

FOREVER, BUT I PUT IT UP AND WAS USING THE LOCAL PRINTER AT MY COMPUTER OFFICE, NOW I NEED IT TO WORK BECAUSE IM WORKING ON A PROJECT AT HOME

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

YESTERDAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

EVERY TEST I RUN IT NEVER PRINTS BUT THE YELLOW AND BLUE BRO***** *****NE NO MATTER HOW MANY TEST CLEANS I DO...

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Domijones Manalo, System Administrator replied 5 months ago
Domijones Manalo
Domijones Manalo, System Administrator

Hi!

Thank you for your question. I am Domijones and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You will just waste your ink by continuously cleaning the print head using the maintenance option. You may however, clean the print head and nozzle by removing it to the printer and soaking it with lukewarm water. You can also purchase a print head cleaner kit.

http://web1.thecorecu.org/index.php?ete=printhead+cleaner+kit

You may refer to the video below on how to remove and clean your print head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3QuVLHtT_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYFtPgpzZ4

Thank you.
Domijones