Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WF 2750, it will not print, the message comes that it is not…

Customer Question
WF 2750, it will...

WF 2750, it will not print, the message comes that it is not connected. All are hooked up but it will not do anything. I have not had it very long but it will not print! Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Work Force 2750 Epson

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About 3 months now;I am ready to toss it. I like Epson this is crazy. I can get another one for $40. How much is your charge?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have a Mac Desktop, Ican't remember last update, it wasn't too long ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it, if your charge is too much I will just go and get another.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

I turned it on just now.
No I will just take it back to Walmart.Thank you.
Anita
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or

You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****