Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson 0xfi error on an EP-2250. HP Elitebook 840 G2. Just…

Customer Question
Epson 0xfi error on...

Epson 0xfi error on an EP-2250

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Elitebook 840 G2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 0XFI?

Just this morning The printer was fine until I tried to print a jpg image from teachers guide for a 1st grade reading outline

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you seeing this error on your printer display (on printer itself) , or on your computer screen?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I saw this on the printer itself

1) Please remove all cartridges from printer with printer powered ON.

2) Wipe off contacts on cartridges with clean lint free cloth or paper towel.

3) Unplug printer from POWER (you wall power outlet), so printer goes dark

4) While the power is UNPLUGGED, press and hold the power button on printer for at least 30 seconds. Then, release power button.

5) Plug printer back in , and power on

6) Reinstall ink cartridges.

Please let me know results of these steps. Thanks.