Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer won't connect to the network. Wirelessly. Not…

Customer Question
My printer won't connect...

My printer won't connect to the network

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need connecting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Thank you.

hp hp office jet 4650 window 10 no can't copy photocopy

May I know the response you are getting while trying to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Thank you.