Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not get it to hook up to new I pad. Need help to hook up…

Customer Question
Can not get it...

Can not get it to hook up to new I pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Need help to hook up to new I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What are you trying to hook up to your iPad?