Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My FujiXerox DocuPrint CM215b is giving me an error message…

Customer Question
Hi, my FujiXerox DocuPrint...

Hi, my FujiXerox DocuPrint CM215b is giving me an error message that reads 06-321.

Technician's Assistant: Is your DOCUPRINT CM215B displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes. It started with a scanning project. I am turing it back on now to check one more time after this restart

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Hm... not sure! This is my family member's computer... I am not actually at the house right now, but helping her remotely. She scanned something (large job) and the error message came up. She probably has not updated in a while.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This should be the main parts.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 24 days ago
Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is the scanner working now?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No. Nothing is working.
It all gives us this error.

Okay, 062-321 means Carriage Motor Error.

It's the IP Board or the MCU Board. You will need to check the wiring and maybe replace the IP Board / MCU Board.

I recommend calling FujiXerox to do this repair for you.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Can I make sure I am not going to see any further charges at my PayPal account, and not receive any further emails?

Yes, there will not be any further charges. If by chance you get any further emails you can scroll to the bottom of the email and click "Unsubscribe" to be sure they cease.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
basically I paid to find out you can't help me but a FujiXerox technician might be able to?

Well, you paid to find out what the error was. Unfortunately, since it is a hardware issue, I cannot fix it. A FujiXerox technician will not be able to fix it remotely, but they may be able to have you send it in to them to have the board replaced.

Please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein