Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Plain paper does not come up on LCD screen. The machine

Customer Question
Plain paper does not...

Plain paper does not come up on LCD screen. The machine prints ok but I want to copy and screen shows photo paper only.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP305

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP305?

Months but I haven't used it for copying for some time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never have! I am printing from a laptop. The only updating I have done is when I am prompted to automatically update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you... I just want to change to plain paper

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have sent several messages saying I want a refund of 33 euros and all information relating to my debit card cancelled. I was willing to pay 33 euros but was subsequently told that this amount would be taken MONTHLY. I want nothing from your company other than my money back.