Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a cannon printer TR8500 for approximately two months…

Customer Question
I have a cannon...

I have a cannon printer TR8500 for approximately two months and this morning when trying to print is showing code 2110. I have only ever used A4 plain paper. Despite following instructions reloading the paper tray and turning the printer off and back on again it still shows 2110 code.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TR8500 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't its only two months old - how do I update the driver software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am fed up with it. its an air printer and I am having problems printing in the last week or so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please