Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We got the error message 19A003. I just changed printer

Customer Question
Hi,we got the error...

Hi,we got the error message 19A003

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes. I just changed printer cartridges, and the message is still the same.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't remember, if I had ever updated the printer driver software.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just would like to print a few pages

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the printer please?

Thank you

Sorry for the slow response. My printer is a HP 6830.

It is ok

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I already paid 23 USD for nothing, although I only agreed to play 5 USD. I am afraid, you are trying to fool me.

For nothing?

You replied to me sorry for the slow response, after I replied to you within 1 minute

then you reply back 11 hours later, still I reply to you within 2 minutes with instructions to do

Instead of doing these you replied you paid for nothing an accuse me of fooling you??

Can you explain the line of thinking to me please as I am pretty confused by the sudden hostility

I Went through this excercise before, didn't help. To explain my line of thinking: I agreed to pay 5 USD, you deducted from my card 5+18. Isn't It strange? Now an offer of 39 USD - third of the price of a new one...

This is a paid service, the costs are explained at the beginning when you make the question... if you skipped reading about the costs, then please speak to customer service and they can explain this to you.

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

Thank you for your advice, I will follow it and will se what happens. Nevertheless, this is evening time over here in Europe, I will come black to you only tomorrow.
Of course read as "come back"

Thank you