Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have just got an Epson WF- 2760 printer have put date etc in…

Customer Question
Have just got an...

Have just got an Epson WF- 2760 printer have put date etc in still flashing on 8 of 2018 and do not seem to be able to get printer to move so i can put ink cartridges in

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WF-2760?

Yes just got printer from shop brand new

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No seems to be a fgixed cover looks as though it should slide left to space where cartridges can be installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to get ink cartridges and date in correctly

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/2/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please