Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WorkForce 30. I just installed two new black…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson WorkForce 30. I just installed two new black cartridges and the printer doesn't seem to work. Is there some way I can find out if the "colored" cartridges need to be replaced?

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WorkForce?

No. I've changed the cartridges three or four times

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open the lid. Also I see a red light beside the green light.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Although one notice I received was the drive space was low. Is there a connection?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What specific problem are you having with the printer? Does it print at all, or is there a problem with the printouts?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.