Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson XP 430 is programed to provide instructions in

Customer Question
My Epson XP 430...

My Epson XP 430 is programed to provide instructions in Spanish. Can it be switched to provide instructions in english?

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

XP 431

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

One year

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is a MacBook Pro one yearold

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes How to I set the printer to receive printing instructions from my computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 3 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can you explain where the instructions appear in spanish?