Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon pixma 922 printer keeps coming up with error

Customer Question
My canon pixma 922...

My canon pixma 922 printer keeps coming up with error message no paper in the upper casset. I reloaded the printer before and it worked for a while, now it doesn't work again. I get this message now when I try to print from macbook air, ipad and iphone.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Pixma displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know. we recently did a firmware update on the printer though

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
error message is support code 1007
Never mind on the Secure Remote Assistance. I'd rather talk to someone now.
what's your eta. its been way more than the 8 min projection initially.
4/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.