Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My WF-7620 prints photos in light pink from my photograph…

Customer Question
My WF-7620 prints photos...

My WF-7620 prints photos in light pink from my photograph file; when I insert the memory card, it prints solid red without even a suggestion of a photo. I've cleaned the heads, adjusted horizontal and vertical, yadda yadda and all for naught. I haven't been satisfied since I bought this thing with the quality of color prints, and now I'd like to throw it out the window. Epson is starting to manufacture junk,

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Wf-7620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Last night. Otherwise it has been printing reliably, although not breathtaking to match my boundless skills as a fotog.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

WHEN i GET THE PROMPT FOR A DRIVER UPDATE, I ALWAYS UPDATE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This might be the last time I buy and Epson product.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
4/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.